Create absence from the Calendar, Intranet or Dashboard by clicking the green "+" in the to bar and then choose "Absence"
You have to be a member of group to create absences. You can as a point of departure only create absence for yourself. If you have the permission "Can manage absences" you can also create and manage absences on behalf of other users.
- User: Choose the absent user
- Date: Provide the date and time for which the absence applies. You can also create repeating absences
- Type: What is the reason for the absence? E.g. Courses, Holiday etc.
- Group: Choose a group to which the absence applies
- Substitute: Here you can write who should be the substitute on behalf of you
- Comments: Write a comment, fx. information that is relevant for the substitute
Edit and delete absences
Absences are edited and deleted like any other calendar event.