Link cards is a grid where you can add images, a little description and a link and it will be shown on you website in a nice design.
NB! The link cards is only available in theme 6, 7, and 8.
How to create a link card
- Click on the green + and choose "Link cards"
- Write a title
- Edit the colours of the link cards
- Choose how many cards there should be
- Select an image for each card
- Fill out Header, Description and Link to
- Finish by saving at the bottom
How to insert a Link card on a page
- Go to the page you want to add the link card and click on 'edit'.
- Scroll down to upper/lower block and choose the link card you want to display on the page.
- Click 'Save' in the bottom.
How to edit a calendar view
- Click on the gear icon and choose 'Content manager'.
- Click in the field - Any -, chose 'Link Cards' and hit 'Update'.
- Find the Link card you want to edit and click the edit button on the right-hand side.
- Make your changes and click 'Save'.