Create and insert Text View
You can create one or more text views, which you can then paste the entire website in the right or left margin.
How to create a text view
- Click on the "+ Create content" in the top toolbox on the website and chose 'Text view'
- Give the text views an easily recognizable name that clearly distinguishes it from any other views
- Write a text or insert an photo, link, or otherwise.
- Click "Save"
How to add a text view to a page
- Go to the page where you want to insert the text view in the right/left block
- Click "Edit"
- Scroll down undet the body field and chose which block you would like to insert the text view
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save"
How to edit a text view
- Click on the gear icon on the webpage og chose 'Content Manager'
- Chose "Text View" in the dropdown menu and click "Update"
- Find the text view that you want to edit and click on "edit" in the last column to the right
- Remember to click 'Save" when you are finished editing
How to edit the appearance of a text view
The text view appearance can be further edited:
Please note: Appearance editing is only available in theme 6, 7, and 8.
- Background can be set to image or color
- Text color can be selected from all available web colors