Create and insert blog view
You can create one or more blog views that you can add to your website as a menu item or in your upper/bottom blocks.
How to create a blog view
- Click on "+ Create content" and choose 'Blog view'.
- Create a title for the blog view.
- Choose which blog categories should be shown in this blog view.
- Choose how many blog posts to display pr. page.
- If you want the blog view to be a menu item, then tick off 'Provide a menu link' and the choose where on the website the menu item should be displayed.
- Click 'Save'.
How to add a blog view to a page
- Go to the page you want to insert the blog view and click on 'Edit'.
- Scroll down to upper/bottom blocks.
- Choose your blog view and click 'Save' at the bottom.
How to edit a blog view
- Click on the gear icon and choose 'content manager'.
- Click in the field - Any - and chose 'Blog view', then click 'Update'.
- Find the blog view on the list and click on the edit button on the right-hand side.
- Now you can edit the blog view.
- Remember to click 'Save' at the bottom of the page when you are finished editing.