Edit an image in Studio - Crop, Resize and more
Step by step guide on how to edit images in ChurchDesk Studio
- Once you have added an image to your message (either by uploading or choosing from the integrated image databases)
- You need to click on the image with your curser
- Then you will now have on the right hand side the option to to "Apply Effects & More"
- Then an image editor opens up on the menu bar you have a broad set of options ranging from filters, crop drawing etc.
- Click the option resize
- Now you have the option to define the pixel size of the image either by changing the absolute number of pixels or as percentages
- You can also decide if the image must maintain the aspect ratio
- Once you are satisfied click apply
- Click the option crop and you will get a range of popular aspect ratios which you can use to find the one you want to use
In the image editor you also have the options to put a filter on the image and much more.