Change a background image (Image with text over it)
In this guide we will show you how to change a background image in a template where there is text on top of the image.
Step by Step Guide for changing a background image
- An image with text on top of it or other kinds of elements such as divider, buttons etc is essentially a background image
- To change this image you have to select the entire row of content for which this image serve as a background
- Once you have selected this row you will on the right hand corner find options for this row
- Scrolling a bit down will reveal the option to "Upload image"
- Choose the "Upload image" option and you can select a new image in your file archive to replace the image