Add an image to a Studio message (upload or image database)
In this video guide we will demonstrate to great ways of adding images to your Studio message
- Upload from the file archive
- Find and add an image from the integrated image databases like Unsplash
Step by Step Guide
Upload from the file archive
- When you are in the Studio editor you have a selection of tools on the right hand-side
- On the furthest right hand side you have a dark grey menu bar with the options "Content", "Blocks", "Body" and "Images"
- When you click on content you can add various content types to your message with drag and drop. You can select the content type "Image" and drag it into the area of the message where you want an image
- Once you have done that and clicked on the element in the message then on the right hand side you'll now have a blue button for "Upload image" - here you can select from the images in your archive
- In fact you can click on any image in the message and the option "Upload image" is available making it easy to switch out images
Add image from image databases
- On the furthest right hand side you have the menu options "Content", "Blocks", "Body" and "Images".
- Click on "Images"
- Here you will have our integration into several image databases where you can search on keywords to find what you need.
- You can simply drag and drop the images onto you message to add it or drag over an existing image to replace it