Change the logo for Studio messages
This video illustrates two ways of changing your logo for Studio messages
- You can change the logo for all newsletter and Studio messages in settings
- You can change the logo for the individual Studio message that you are editing and sending.
Step by Step Guide
Change the logo for the individual Studio message - when you occasionally need to change the logo
- Select the content box with the logo in it for your Studio message
- Once you have selected the area for the logo then go to the right hand side where you will see the option "Upload image".
- When you select "Upload image" you can upload a new logo image from your file archive
- You can also choose to change the size of the image if you find that the logo image doesn't quite fit your need. Then simply select the option "Apply Effects & More". Here you will have a set of options to modify the logo image. Including resizing the image.
Change the logo for all newsletters - when you rarely need to change the logo
- This requires that you are the role "Organisation Administrator"
- Go to ChurchDesk Settings by clicking on your own name in the blue menu bar. The options "ChurchDesk Settings" is third from last
- Once chosen select "People" on the left hand side in the black menu bar. Here you can upload a new logo image