Create a new message in Studio
Video guide for creating a Studio message
In the following you will find a video detailing the following:
- How to create a new Studio message
- Choose a template suitable for your message
- Quick demo of that it is easy to edit the content to make it your own
- Define which person will be set as sender of the message
- Select the message recipients
- Change the Subject line (inspire people to open your message)
Create a new Studio message
- Go to ChurchDesk People
- Select messages
- In the upper right hand corner select "Create"
- Then you will get a selection of templates that you can choose from for your message - this covers everything from Newsletters to Birthday messages
Write and Edit
- Now you can add in your own content to the template that you have selected
- You can edit everything in the template and make the content your own
- You can also changes images, colours on everything from background colour, font colour etc.
Review and Send
- When you have added your own content you can naturally review and send the message in the tab "To and From"
- Define the sender by selecting the relevant user from the drop-down
- Select the recipient among your lists that you have in People or choose and individual contacts as the recipient
- Make sure the subject line is relevant and exciting to ensure people will open your message (you can even add emojis
- Preview that everything looks right. You can preview for regular email clients or how the message will look like when received on a mobile