Insert cover image on web page
This is how a cover image may look on a web page:
How to insert a cover image on a web page
- Create a new page (Click Create Content) or edit an existing page
- Below the body of the page you find a box with a button for image selection
- Select an image from the file archive. Or upload a new image. Be careful with the image size and make sure the important part of the image is in the center. Cover images are responsive and may change with a change in screen size.
Insert cover image above calendar view etc.
Cover images can be inserted on web pages only. If you want to have a cover image above a calendar view, a blog view or a gallery view, follow these steps:
- Create a new blank page
- Check the box at "Hide page title"
- Insert cover image
- Insert the calendar view in the section "Upper half of the page body"