Multi-Parish: How to setup up your churches in ChurchDesk
We have made a short video to so you how to set up your parishes in ChurchDesk.
Step by Step guide for setting up your churches in ChurchDesk
1. To set up your parishes, please go to your user name in the blue bar above. From the menu, choose "ChurchDesk Settings"
2. Then, please go to the black bar on the left side and click on "Parish & Resources".
3. Click on the blue "Create" button to create a new parish.
4. Write the name of the parish and the corresponding address in the input area.
5. Now all you have to do is allocate your resources to each church. In the action options (right) of a resource, click Edit.
6. There you can assign to which parish the specified resource belongs