Multi-Church: How to setup up your churches in ChurchDesk
We have made a short video to so you how to set up your churches in ChurchDesk.
Step by Step guide for setting up your churches in ChurchDesk
1. To set up your churches, please go to your user name in the blue bar above. From the menu, choose ChurchDesk Settings.
2. Then, please go to the black bar on the left side and click on "Calendar".
3. In the calendar settings, select the green "Create" button to create a new church.
4. Write the name of the church and the corresponding address in the input area.
5. Now all you have to do is allocate your resources to each church. In the action options (right) of a resource, click Edit.
6. There you can assign to which church the specified resource belongs