Create and manage users
Get an overview of the users in your organisation by clicking on you name in the blue tool bar and select "Users"
How to manage Roles in ChurchDesk
We have made this short video guide to show how you can uses Roles in ChurchDesk to manage access and control for users
Create a new user
As an Organisation Administrator you can quickly add a new user to your organization, all you need is a personal or official email address. Once invited you can assign permissions and invite the user to the appropriate groups in the Intranet.
- Click on your name in the top blue bar. Select "Users"
- Click on "Add a user" in the top right corner
- Write the email of the user and add first and last names
- Assign the appropriate groups and roles
- Click "Send invite"
- The new user will then shortly receive an email invite to log onto the system and choose their personal password.
Edit user information in ChurchDesk
In ChurchDesk, individuals are responsible to maintain their own information including name and email. The Organisation Administrator have full control of each users permissions and can edit these at anytime.
Block a user
We recommend blocking users instead of deleting them to avoid unintentionally erasing important content created by the user.
- Click on your name in the top blue bar and select "Users"
- Go to the user you want to block in the list, and click "More" on the far right
- In the dropdown choose "Block"
- Now the person will no longer have access to ChurchDesk, but the content the person has added and created in ChurchDesk will remain.