Introduction to ChurchDesk
ChurchDesk is an all-in-one platform for churches which gathers all the tools you need to effectively run and strengthen your church.
With ChurchDesk you can:
- Save time on managing church activities
- Organize work and communication between employees, volunteers and standing committees
- Develop and strengthen relations to the congregation and the local community
- Manage online donations and payments
ChurchDesks' integrated interface is organized into modules each with their own purpose:
- Dashboard: It gives you a personalized overview of the different activities in ChurchDesk and your church.
- Calendar: Organise your events, rooms and other resources. Helping you maintain your organizational overview.
- Groups: Gathers all you'll need in one place for effective internal collaboration such as messages and easy file sharing.
- People: Grow your church by increasing your outreach by using our people database to make tailored newsletters and text messages to your congregation and the people in your local community.
- Payments and Giving: Manage online donations and payments.
- Forms: Save time on admin work, improve the quality of your engagement and grow your people database with our easy to use online forms.
- Homepage: Give your church a 24h presence with an easy to manage and update website connected to your calendar, files, forms and blog posts.
We help you get started with ChurchDesk
All new customers are offered an onboarding program where we help you on every step on the way. The training is also suitable if you are adding new people to your team. The training consists of three steps:
- Launch call with you ChurchDesk Advisor: One of the first things we do when you become a customer is to pair you with a dedicated advisor who will help you get the most out of ChurchDesk. In our first meeting we will go over the training program and the key basics of how you start to use ChurchDesk
- Join our Live Classes: We offer four online live classes. We host two every week and they give a comprehensive guide into how to use ChurchDesk best. You can sign up here or view our recorded video introductions here
- Personal follow-up with you ChurchDesk advisor: Your ChurchDesk advisor will follow-up with you personally in an online meeting to make sure you had a good start and all your questions have been answered.
Want to try out Churchdesk?
You can always try out ChurchDesk by signing up to a trial here at churchdesk.com