Have you ever found yourself wondering where your pictures have gone or where the agenda for the PCC meeting is located? In ChurchDesk we believe that all churches should have easy access to their files and pictures. Let's have a look at how it works.
1. Go to the File Manager
Ensure that you are on the Intranet.
Click File Manager, located on the left side of your screen.
2. Navigating the File Manager
This is the overview of your File Manager. You will be able to see all files and pictures that have been connected to the groups you are a member of. You can:
1. Add a Folder or Upload pictures.
2. Sort your files and pictures by Name, Type, Uploaded by, Associated group, Size, and Modified date.
3. Search for a specific file by "File name".
4. Edit a file by clicking the pencil icon.
5. Delete a file by clicking the waste bucket icon.
3. Which File types can ChurchDesk handle?
The file archive can handle the following files: 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'png', 'gif', 'pdf', 'doc', 'docx', 'ppt', 'pptx', 'pps', 'ppsx', 'odt', 'xls', 'xlsx', 'zip', 'mp3', 'm4a', 'ogg', 'wav', 'mp4', 'mov', 'wmv', 'avi', 'mpg', 'ogv', '3gp', '3g2', 'cap', 'tif', 'eps', 'indd', 'idml', 'psd', 'otf', 'rar', 'afm', 'wma', 'txt', 'csv', 'key', 'pages', 'numbers', 'pub'.