With the new ChurchDesk app you have the possibility to see your calendar, create new events or edit existing one and create group messages. If you have a user in more than one ChurchDesk system with the same e-mail, you will get a combined overview of all your ChurchDesk systems.
Minimum system requirements: iOS8.0
How to download the app
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone, search for "ChurchDesk" and install the app
- When you have downloaded the app you will find the ChurchDesk app among your other apps
- When you open the app you will be asked to log-in with your e-email address and your password
- As soon as you are logged in to your ChurchDesk app, you will be directed to the "Dashboard", where you can get an overview of todays events, outstanding invitations and group messages
- Under "Today" you can get an overview of todays events
- Under "Invitations" you can get an overview of your outstanding invitations
- Under "Messages" you can see all your unread group messages
Access the Calendar
- You can access the calendar by clicking the "more" button in the top left corner
- The sidemenu will now unfold on the left side of your screen
- Click on "Calendar"
- The calendar now opens and you have the possibility to work with your calendar.