To create a new page (only for users with the role home page)
- Make sure you are in the "ChurchDesk Homepage" part of your ChurchDesk not "ChurchDesk Intranet"
- Press on the left hand side and select "Page"
- Give the page a title, description and add any right/leftblocks (calendar views, blog views, newsletter subscriptions etc)
- Choose where you want the page to appear by ticking "Provide a menu link
- Click "Save" and your web site will be updated and the page should be visible to where you directed it
To edit an existing page (only for users with the role of home page)
- Go to the page you want to edit
- Click on "Edit"
- Make your changes and click "Save"
To restore a page to its previous version (only for users with the role of site)
- Open the page you want to restore, pages can be located via the "Homepage" then click the downward arrow and select "Content Manager. here you can filter the by page, add a title if known, press "Update"
- The word "Revisions" will appear if previous examples of the page exist, click on this
- By clicking on the date you can check if its the version you want to restore, return to revisions page and click "Revert" under "Operations"
- You will be asked if you are sure? If you want to proceed press "Revert" the page will now return to its previous version.