You can add some general information about your parish, this will then appear at the bottom of you web site
How to edit the general information
- Click on the cogwheel, found in the blue menu bar, right hand top of your website and then click on "Homepage settings”
- Enter the parish, deanery or diocese name under "site name"
- Enter the general email address in the field "official email address"
- Type in the address and phone number, which you want to be shown on the church’s website.
- If you want an alternative site to appear as your front page, enter the details under "Default front page"
- Finish by clicking on "save configuration"