In order to be able to embed a file (eg. a PDF-file or a Wordfile) it has to be uploaded to the file manager.
How to embed a file on website (only for users with the role "homepage")
- Go to the page you want to embed the file on and click on "edit"
- Mark a part of the text or write something that will function as a link, eg. "Summary of internal meeting"
- Click on the link-icon and write the name of the file under "search for content". Choose the file from the drop down
- Decide whether the file should open in a new tab or the same tab
- Click on "insert link"
- Finish by clicking on "save"