We use Google Analytics for statistics about visitors to the churches ChurchDesk. Google Analytics collects a variety of interesting and relevant information about the visitors, including the number, time, popular pages and keywords.
How to gain access to Analytics
- You must have an e-mail associated with a Google account. If you already have this, you can move on to the next point. If you do not have a Google account, you can easily create one here: Google Account
- Once you have created a Google account, you can log in to Google Analytics
- Click on 'Sign up' on the right side
- Fill in the form, for example the church's name and so the church website
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Get Tracking ID'
- A box will appear asking you to accept the terms of service. Click the 'I Accept'
- Login to your ChurchDesk and click on the gear-ikon on the webpage, then click on 'Configure Theme'
- Click 'Save configuration'
- Now you can login to your Google Analytics and see website statistics
NB! It will take 24 hours before tracking ID begins to create statistics on your side.