The Intranet is made for the people who carries out work in and for the church. Such as employees of the church as well as volunteers. You have to be created as a user in ChurchDesk to be able to access the Intranet.
The Intranet is divided into:
- Groups: Groups can work together with a shared calendar, files and internal messages
- Tasks: Tasks makes it possible to plan and coordinate common tasks and regular duties in the church
- Files: The file archive is the central hub for saving and sharing all files in the church
- Galleries: The gallery makes it possible to upload images for slideshows on the homepage
- Blogs: Blog posts can be shared internally in the group or externally on your homepage and in newsletters