How to manage your website menu items
- Click on the gear icon and choose "Top menu".
- Here you can edit the individual pages, change the order of the menu items by dragging and dropping the pages, and finally you can delete pages.
- You can edit the footer menu the same way. Instead of choosing "Topmenu", chose "Footer menu"
- Remember to click on "Save configurations" in the bottom when you make changes.
How to edit Footer menu
At the bottom of your ChurchDesk website is a footer menu, which basically reflects the top menu. Please note that only theme 1, 3, 4, and 6 has a footer menu.
- Click on the gear icon and choose Footer menu.
- In the column 'Active' you can choose which menu items to show in the Footer menu.
- You can move the menu items around by clicking on the cross on the left side and drag and drop the items.
- Remember to click 'Save configurations' at the bottom when you are done.